We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exit.??

san diego
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
exit.??

just returned from PV..loved it. met some canandian girls on the plane who had gotten an outrageous deal on a site they said it was exit.ca..or something. Anyone have info on this? I cannot find it.

btw, cabs got expensive since I was there a few yrs ago and Nuevo too far out and too gringo..but very nice.

also looking for a realotor in bucerias?

SUNSHINE COAST,BC
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: exit.??

Could it have been Escapes.ca

Oakville
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: exit.??

Hi: Exit.ca. But, the only departure cities from the US are in Florida: Orlando, St. Petersburg and Fort Lauderdale. The rest are in Canada.

As for realtors. I'm not one, but what are you looking for?

san diego
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: exit.??

OH, thanks..that explains it!

looking to come back , spend a month and explore the real estate market. looking for quiter, 'mexican' charm , nice beaches, condo. Need to research americans buying etc. Do you know anyone honest and accessible I could contact? lisa

SUNSHINE COAST,BC
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: exit.??

I checked out Exit.ca and found its package prices almost identical to Escapes.ca.You might want to check it out.This is air and hotel ,for just air look elsewhere.

5. Re: exit.??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2005, 17:45
nanaimo,b.c
Level Contributor
117 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: exit.??

Exit.ca is who we booked through, canadian departure.

san diego
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: exit.??

thanks for all the good info! I live in SD and I think all these sites are for canandians?

United States
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: exit.??

Just a suggestion but if you are interested in buying real estate in Bucerias you should probably rent someplace in Bucerias for the month and personally meet with the real estate people in town. There is an office on Lazaro Cardenas next to Bamboo Cafe and a couple others off on the side streets. We rented in Bucerias last winter and casually looked at some properties for sale (including a lovely 3 bedroom casa being sold by owner - a Floridian). Going back this year - now if I could only convince my husband who is resistant to owing property in the fiduciary manner necessary to purchase property on/near the beach.

Mississauga
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: exit.??

The site also might be exitnow.ca. Might be worth checking it out.

Toronto
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: exit.??

It could also be expedia.ca. Confusing, eh? We got a great deal through tripcentral.ca.