We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Carmelitas w/5 and 8 yr olds?

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
95 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Las Carmelitas w/5 and 8 yr olds?

This restaurant sounds great (food, view, service, price) but I'm wondering if it's kid-friendly (5-yr-old and 8-yr-old).

Thanks!

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,459 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Carmelitas w/5 and 8 yr olds?

Almost all restaurants in PV are kid friendly, Mexicans love children.

Not sure if the ride up and back down the hill would scare them (probably scare the adults more), the drive is an experience in itself.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,191 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Carmelitas w/5 and 8 yr olds?

I love Las Carmelitas....great for every age, I have eaten there many, many times - and I enjoyed my meal every time...by no means is it the best restaurant in PV, but the venture to and from is all part of a fun evening. We usually spend 2 hours up at the restaurant - taking in the views, sounds and smells. I think your kids would enjoy it very much.

3. Re: Las Carmelitas w/5 and 8 yr olds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 22:19