We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

?'s about Fiesta Americana inclusive plan

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
DeKalb, Illinois
Level Contributor
181 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
?'s about Fiesta Americana inclusive plan

We chose to upgrade to Deluxe ocean room inclusive plan for an additional $32 a nite between the 2 of us, and my questions are:

1--Are we able to eat at all the restaurants on site?

2--Will the beer be in bottles or draft?

3--How are the mixed drinks? any mixed drink that

they specialize in that we shouldn't miss?

4--Is there a cut off time when meals are served?

5--Is there a certain floor we should request to be on where the view will be great?

Ive been to alot of different sites for this info and cant seem to find what im lookin for.

thanx for helping out

Duluth, MN
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ?'s about Fiesta Americana inclusive plan

We stayed at the Fiesta (non-AI) in February and it was very nice.

We did have breakfast included in our stay, and ate the breakfast buffet in their outdoor restaurant every day, which was very good. They served breakfast until 11:30AM or so.

You will want to be above the fourth floor to get a good view of the ocean.

The blended drinks were not very "strong", we didn't get any mixed drinks. We saw both tap and bottle beer, don't know which you'll get free.

There is a Soriana grocery store across the road that has a nice selection of liquor, fruits, etc. We bought a styrofoam cooler there and kept it in our room.

DeKalb, Illinois
Level Contributor
181 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ?'s about Fiesta Americana inclusive plan

thanx for sharing--cant wait 79 days til the Fiesta

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
531 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ?'s about Fiesta Americana inclusive plan

We were there in March and did not do AI. I thought the margaritas were quite strong, actually! I preferred the pina colada since I am kind of a wimpy drinker. There was also some kind of rum punch drink that I didn't especially care for, but it is not really my thing. It seems to me the rest of my crowd drank a lot of bottled beers. We loved the breakfast buffet. My favorites pool side were the nachos and chips and pico or the huge and fresh crudite plate. None of us cared for the burgers. I think there are only two restaurants in the hotel. It seemed like they were always serving some kind of food by the pool. After official lunch is over there is a bar type menu. Over the years we have eaten in the poolside restaurant several times. It is fine, but not enough to tempt me to AI since there are so many fabulous restaurants in PV. I recommend you have dinner out at least once or twice. I agree about 4th floor and above. We love FA for its beauty and great pool and good location. Be sure to take the bus as it is very easy and stops just outside the hotel.

4. Re: ?'s about Fiesta Americana inclusive plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 05:28