We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Search the Forum First Swine Info.

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
684 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Search the Forum First Swine Info.

PLEASE how many threads need to be started on this?

A simple use of the SEARCH button will give you all the info needed. Lets not bog down the forum with every third thread with a new entry.

I am sorry if you have read this the wrong way but all the information you need is already here.

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,510 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Search the Forum First Swine Info.

I'll even save you the search

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150793-i46-k27365…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150793-i46-k27424…

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,771 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Search the Forum First Swine Info.

This is a key enough issue right now I wonder if Forum Support would consider a temporary sticky topic for it...any of the DE's know?

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
684 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Search the Forum First Swine Info.

Exactally what I was thinking this morning when I posted this :O)

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,451 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Search the Forum First Swine Info.

If you have something you want as a sticky, suggest it.

Tell me the thread you want as a sticky and I'll send it to them, or you do it forumsupport@tripadvisor.com.

I think it's just as good to bump up threads though. Alot of the dupicate threads that have been started are just after another of the same name. Stickys, unfortunately, tend not to be read by new posters.

It's worth a try though.

But we (all of us, not just DEs) have to do it. There is no moderator on this Forum.

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
276 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Search the Forum First Swine Info.

well its not like this doesn't just ADD to the already many swine info threads out there....

i swear people in this forum, a few of you mainly, are really rude and different than any other forum on here. Most people on TA are helpful and caring and understanding. You guys just can't wait to tear someone down or rip em a new one. There is only one oldie on this thing I've had be nice to me and I've never once asked anything out of line.

Its sad that other forums are nicer than PV considering PV is such a beautiful place to visit.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,451 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Search the Forum First Swine Info.

Kris: What is your point, exactly. I haven't been nasty to you, that I know of. This is a terrible situation for everyone. I thought lots of people have given good information under pressure here...Give us a break here please.

Thanks,

Libby

Seattle
Level Contributor
44,539 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Search the Forum First Swine Info.

Sorry to say sunseeeker, but your pos tonly adds ONE MORE post about the swine flu on the forum.

Seattle
Level Contributor
44,539 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Search the Forum First Swine Info.

The point Kris makes, and I agree, is that this forum is nastier (thanks to a couple specific posters) than any other destination forum I read here on TA. That's the point.

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
276 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Search the Forum First Swine Info.

Thank you SO much suze. I knew I couldn't be the only one who felt this way. And yes, that was my point. That and this just adds to the slew of swine posts.

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
684 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Search the Forum First Swine Info.

In a not so hasty reply:

I realize and understand that this only adds to the postings about the swine flu. It was in my hopes as mentioned....

Quote: I am sorry if you have read this the wrong way but all the information you need is already here. UnQuote:

It was ment that many people simplely are not willing to read prior posts, just post the same thing over and over again, not thinking that its has been talked about in many different other threads.

I too was once a first time poster. I too asked questions that had already been covered, in fact on the same page! I have learned to SEARCH THE FORUMS for "current" information. (Not like information from last year)

I agree that some posters here seem to attack, or use thier strong personalities to voice opinions. We all are indivduals with different taste buds (if you will) many things are taken in the wrong context when written by one then read by another.

Lets try to keep the comments positive. Yes, this is a potentially bad situation, I have feelings for it and those whom have been affected by it. I too am comming to Mexico soon, I dont appreciate someone messaging me and telling me I am a cold person with no feelings, when all i said was SEARCH THE FORUMS