We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Villas Vallarta! Help!

alberta
1 post
Save Topic
Staying at Villas Vallarta! Help!

hey all! My husband and I are going to be staying at the villas vallarta for one week as of sept.24th!

We have been to p.v several times but have usually stayed close to the beach. Can anyone give us any advice on what to do????? Is the canopy tour worth it??? We have also heard good things about a tequilla tour? We are in our mid 20s!!

We were also just informed that we may not be able to use the facilities at the canto!! Hopefully this is not true as of yet!! We would sure be dissapointed!

Any info would be a great help!!!!!

Level Contributor
465 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Villas Vallarta! Help!

I was looking at the Villas as a possibility of a hotel for us. Please let us know what you think when you get back.

Have fun!!!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at Villas Vallarta! Help!

Hi! Definetly do the canopy tour!! Especially at your ages!! You will have a blast!! Thats the funest thing I've ever done down there & I go every year & always go on it!! They also video tape it for you & do a really great job! Worth every cent! But go to the first one in the AM because you do hike & it gets very hot!! Have fun!!