We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hey JR in PV Paradise!!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Hey JR in PV Paradise!!

Hi, I need your expert advise again before we leave. My friend is coming with us this year (shes never been to PV), she has been to Mazatlan with us along time ago. She has several times done her fire dancing on the beach in Mazatlan & everyones very cool about that there, is it cool in PV like on the beach at the Malecon one night?? She is very good at it & very neat to watch. I've never seen anyone do that down there before & wondering. Also does Wal*Mart sell white gas? Or who does? Also you wrote your at Cuates Y Cuetes Sat from Sat 6-8 pm (right?) is that downtown? Whats it by & how do you pronounce it? Will a cab know where it is? Thanks alot for your help & we will see you in November. Heidi :-) !!!

Mentioned in this post
Mazatlan
Mazatlan
Sinaloa, Mexico
Cuates y Cuetes
Cuates y Cuetes
525 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
1. Re: Hey JR in PV Paradise!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2005, 12:23
Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hey JR in PV Paradise!!

Your awesome!! We are going to meet you there & buy ya drinks for all your help. That would be really cool for her to do that there, its very entertaining!! Do you go there every Saturday? We can meet you there Nov 5th, thats a Saturday or the next Sat or next Sat. Thats what you wrote in a past post (from 6-8) right? By the looks of your pic you are in your 40's?? Sorry if wrong :-) We are also!! Thanks for your help!!

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hey JR in PV Paradise!!

40s ! not only will you by me drinks, but your free with your complements as well :)

Nov 5th - Guy Faulkes Night, how appropriate, 6-8pm.

See you there.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hey JR in PV Paradise!!

Six weeks & 1 day till we leave!! We love Mexico!! Hey also do you know of a good place to buy a large platter (for like serving food on, ceramic with a big sun on it) Found one last year but not really what I wanted. Thought I saw a place last year towards the end of our trip & can't remember where it was, plus no more room in suitcase. Also want a good quality sweatshirt....never have seen any! Thanks!!!

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hey JR in PV Paradise!!

Casa de Azuelas just east of Insurgentes on V.Carranza or maybe at Lucy's CuCu Cabana, Basilio Badillo # 295, if Lucy doesn't have it, she'll tell where to find.

Mentioned in this post
Lucy's CuCu Cabana
Lucy's CuCu Cabana
222 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hey JR in PV Paradise!!

Thanks JR!!!

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hey JR in PV Paradise!!

For some strange reason the moderators did not allow the URL of the Cuates y Cuetes web cam.

Go figure ?

Guess you can just google it?

Mentioned in this post
Cuates y Cuetes
Cuates y Cuetes
525 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hey JR in PV Paradise!!

The Web Cam at Cuates y Cuetes is back up !!!!!

Google cuatesycuetes and click on "Live Webcam" on the left.

Mentioned in this post
Cuates y Cuetes
Cuates y Cuetes
525 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico