We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hsbc bank atm's

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
hsbc bank atm's

Does anyone know if HSBC bank has ATM's in the airport and/or if Puerto Vallarta has an HSBC bank?

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
770 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: hsbc bank atm's

Yes, there is at least one in the airport and there are several HSBC banks and ATM's throughout Puerto Vallarta.

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,991 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hsbc bank atm's

We bank with HSBC. I can think of at least two branches which are handy for visitors depending on where they are staying. One is in the Marina at Plaza Marina just south of the airport, and the other is at Libertad and Miramar right near the Municipal Market. (see map). There is also one in Bucerias,north of town. They also have freestanding ATMs in some of the grocery stores.

http://vallartainfo.com/south.html

Mentioned in this post
Bucerias
Bucerias
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,991 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hsbc bank atm's

Sorry, I meant Flea Market (arts and crafts marked on map at top), not the Municipal Market (where they have food, etc. ) Sorry for the confusion.

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hsbc bank atm's

thanks for the help - We will be PV on Friday and boy is the week dragging - my mind is definitely not on work.

5. Re: hsbc bank atm's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2010, 06:18