We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ice cream = wow

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
ice cream = wow

the most incredible experience....ice cream. I have to admit that the most tasty experience I have ever had was ICE CREAM on the malecon. When it says "strawberry", yea, you can see and taste the strawberry and the same for every other fruit. OK, how about U?

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
953 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ice cream = wow

One of my favorite things at Dreams and Mexico is the Ice Cream. My husband has a bowl at lunch and at Dinner. (I never serve it at home) Mexico has the very BEST ice Cream. I have been thinking about it and can't wait until Dec 7th when we return.

Langley BC
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ice cream = wow

A friend of ours is currently in Vallarta, he's hooked on Dolphys. I haven't tried it yet but plan to rectify that in the near future :)

washington
Level Contributor
649 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ice cream = wow

I like the $1 fruit bars from the little hand pulled cart. I had a grape and a strwaberyy, yummy! Chunks of fruit and tastes like pure frozen juice. 48 more days, I can't wait!

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
435 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ice cream = wow

I agree, the paletas and mexican ice cream are delicious!!! My favorite flavor it coconut, YUM:-)

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
685 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ice cream = wow

There is the Ice cream shop down on the Malecon on the corner across the street from Starbucks (in the town square) next to the Ampitheater. Strawberry frozen juice bar are the way to go! Its almost like eating Chunks of mostly strawberries and frozen juice like the above poster said.

Also we discoverd a local Mexican drink along the malecon that is served fro a BIG gourd looking thing. Its called "Tuba" its served with (good) ice, apple and pecan peices if I remember correctly. Something to do with the palm trees.

We couldnt get enough of it. Its so Yummy!

Seattle
Level Contributor
45,247 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ice cream = wow

my favorite is coconut ice cream. just love it!!!

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,059 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ice cream = wow

Don't care much for ice cream, but I love the lemon ice. It's a lot like the "Italian Lemonade" I grew up with in Chicago. Very tart and refreshing. When I do have an ice cream, I like pistachio.

8. Re: ice cream = wow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2010, 05:20