We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

Manning, Canada
Level Contributor
99 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

My girlfriend is allergic to seafood, are there alot of other choices for her at the resort?

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

There are a TON of other choices. But depending on how alergic she is, I would ask when ordering to make sure they don't grill seafood on the same grill as the other options.

Manning, Canada
Level Contributor
99 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

Thanks for the tip

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
646 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

im not a seafood eater and i was very happy with food choices.

Newtown Square, PA
Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

Your girlfriend has nothing to worry about, the resort has five restaurants with a wide variety of food to choose from. I work for Dreams so please let me know if you have any more questions!

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

We just returned from Dreams and your girlfriend will not have any problems finding something to eat. My boyfriend does not like seafood and he ate more then enough.

The food is very good at Dreams.

California
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

We were there last month and I can honestly say it was by far the best food we have ever had at an AI resort. So many choices and yes, many choices other than seafood. You will love it!

Enjoy!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

Dreams, do you work at Dreams in PV? If so I have a few questions, thanks!

Newtown Square, PA
Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

I work for the parent company of Dreams Puerto Vallarta. Feel free to DM me questions!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

I spent a week at Dreams and I am not a fan of AI. For me, it is like taking a cheap cruise ship and seeing the same type of food everyday. While it is only my opinion, eating at the same place every day, even if it is as nice as the QM2 the food begins to taste and look alike.

I prefer staying at a nice hotel where I can pick where I want to eat. A friend of mine who use to travel for business always said, "I stay at a hotel for the bed and rooms and I eat at a restaurtant to eat local food. I make sure not to go to a restuarant looking for a place to sleep and vice versa."

I find those wonderful words to live by when traveling most anywhere in the world.

montreal quebec...
Level Contributor
190 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dreams Puerto Vallarta Food

hI, we are going to dreams puerto vallarta on jan 25th 2010 for 1 week. I is my husbands 51st birthday. How do i arrange a suprise birthday supper on the beach? Any ideas how to contact someone so they know. We booked a jacuzzi suite in the preferred tower, hopefullythats what we get... We are really exicted to go and can't wait to hit the beach!!

many thanks

judie