We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams, how many swimming pools do they have?

Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
794 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams, how many swimming pools do they have?

It looks like they have 2 and 1 hot tub, is that correct?

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams, how many swimming pools do they have?

from the dreams PV site on TripAdvisor:

3 swimming pools/3 spa tubs/beach and pool chairs, chaise lounges/towel service

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams, how many swimming pools do they have?

According to the dreams Trip Advisory web site:

3 swimming pools/3 spa tubs/beach and pool chairs, chaise lounges/towel service

but you should really check out the dreams pv site on trip advisory. It has lots of info for you

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams, how many swimming pools do they have?

I can confirm that they have three pools, and one is adults only. I only saw t hot tubs (and the one at the Adults only pool is very large) but they could have three and I just missed it.

Newtown Square, PA
Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams, how many swimming pools do they have?

Hi again! Dreams has three swimming pools and three Jacuzzis. Here is a map of the resort to get a feel for the layout.

www.dreamsresorts.com/drepv/resort-map.html

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,488 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams, how many swimming pools do they have?

I remember the two hot tubs but the other one is located where the hidden pool is??? Between the lobby and the older tower??

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
946 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreams, how many swimming pools do they have?

The hot tub by the shady pool when ever I have been there (9 times) in the past 3 years has never been very warm or the jets working.

Indianapolis...
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreams, how many swimming pools do they have?

They have three pools. The main pool is nice but you have to get there early to "reserve" chairs with towels. It was nice to cool down from the sun and enjoy a beverage or two :) The swim up bar is there but we never really sat there. The adults only pool is an infinity pool over by the perferred tower. This pool is GREAT in the afternoon!! You get a nice breeze and are secluded from the main pool. The third pool was usually in the shade all day. It is located right behind the entertainment desk at the main pool. A lot of the wedding receptions were next to that pool at night. Each pool has it's own hot tub next to it.

8. Re: Dreams, how many swimming pools do they have?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2010, 05:19