We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surreal Puerto Vallarta

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Surreal Puerto Vallarta

Truck coming the wrong way down my street .......

pulling a trailer ...............

with two tigers in it ?

Toronto
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surreal Puerto Vallarta

Hi JRinPV: The circus must be in town!

I'm starting to get a real feel for this special Mexican city just by reading this forum, especially the postings from you and the other P.V. experts. This Christmas, we are going to the Royal Decameron near Bucerias only because that's where our friends have been going for years with their teenaged kids and we want our kids (young teens) to have a great time too. It's only for a week and it's our first time in Mexico. But I'm already starting to plan a future trip for just my husband and me. We'll definitely stay at a non-AI right in P.V. and try some of the many wonderful restaurants. I've started the research on this and other sites (including yours!) My husband spotted an ad in the New Yorker magazine for the P.V. culinary festival next month. We plan to come into town a couple of times for lunch while we're there in Dec. Could retirement in Mexico be far behind (well, I can dream, can't I?) Take care and thanks for all the great info. Keep up the good 'work'!

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surreal Puerto Vallarta

The circus is in town!:)

Right on the Libramiento road by Francisco Villa... big top and all, camels and elephants too!

oklahoma
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Surreal Puerto Vallarta

Oh Boy! A circus. Will it still bein town when we get there this weekend?

near edmonton
Level Contributor
263 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Surreal Puerto Vallarta

we took in the circus last yr yes gymnasts and wild animals, but nothing atall what we northerners are accustomed to. had a new taste treat there some sort of puffed popcorn thing with hot sauce on it. the fellows there let my kids at the animals betwn shows not such a good idea in hindsight hm and the monkey was starrving grabbed an apple from me faster than lightening!

Iowa
Level Contributor
459 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Surreal Puerto Vallarta

I agree with itchyfeet4 about this site really helping a person understand how special PV must be. Next June will also be our first trip, but I have a feeling it will be the first of many. My husband is semi retired and I can retire in a couple years. This could very well end up being our destination for a 1-2 month getaway from the Iowa winters!!!! Trying to wait patiently till June.........

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Surreal Puerto Vallarta

JR you crack me up, can't wait to meet you at Cuetes Y Cuates Nov 5th!! I would be freaked out if I saw what you did!! Ha Ha Ha