We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pv expert can use prayers

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
pv expert can use prayers

please keep bezerk in your thoughts for the hollidays

we have not heard from her in a while

julia and i have her in our thoughts

TX
Level Contributor
5,760 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pv expert can use prayers

Most definitely. I hope that she's ok ...

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,625 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pv expert can use prayers

Bruce, Thanks for posting this, I was worrying that we hadn't heard from her too.

Maybe someone knows something they can share.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
16,427 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pv expert can use prayers

Ditto. Thanks Bruce. Will do. Anyone know anything? Hope she knows we all care.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pv expert can use prayers

i just sent her a pm letting her know that our thoughts are with her

shes alway been so pleasant and informative

she has been a major part here for a very long time

im hoping to hear from her soon

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,280 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pv expert can use prayers

I'm worried about her, too. I sent her an email last month and haven't heard from her. Hoping she simly didn't get my email and is fine. She's always in my thoughts. She is an important part of this forum.

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,549 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pv expert can use prayers

" .. she has always been so pleasant and informative, and a major part here for a very long time .."

Most agreed -- and we too, are thinking of her, wishing her well, and having good thoughts of and for her!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pv expert can use prayers

I heard from her last week. I will send her another email & let her know you are all thinking of her & are concerned.

She finished her chemo treatment in mid November (yeah!!!) then her hubby was coming for a visit. She's had to have more tests & is feeling exceptionally tired. Now she just needs to get her spirits back up & find her new normal after all she's been thru. I do know she is planning & hoping to get to PV in February. I do know she loves this forum & has many friends & wants to get back into the swing of things. It's hard after you've been thru this. I know, since exactly one year ago today, I finished my chemo & think that is the bond we have. I've been thru it & know how hard it is to deal with.

Hopefully she'll be back posting soon!

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,280 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pv expert can use prayers

Congrats, Mrs_Margarita! I'm a two time survivor myself. Thanks for the update on Bezerk. She's missed around here.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: pv expert can use prayers

I truly hope all is well. I just returned from the wake for Dave Manore at Casa Isabel. Please only good news from now :)

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
16,427 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: pv expert can use prayers

Thanks Mrs._M. That helps. Several of us here are cancer survivors and try to take care of our own, wherever we meet them.

The "good news" is that you can find "community" here, whether it be a love of a place or what a person has been through and contributed in their life..

Thanks for the update on Bezerk and it seems like so many people loved Dave. Good lives lived and spirits survive.

Bezerk --- come back to us when you are ready.