We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are these Taco Stands??

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Comox BC
Level Contributor
987 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Where are these Taco Stands??

I have several taco stands in a list that peeps have mentioned as good and reliable over time. Unfortunately I either didn't take all the info down or noone mentioned where they were. Can anyone help me out here with some locations? Muchas Gracias Amgios.

El Moreno

Tacos de Mariscos

La Horniga

Birria Robles

Mariscos Mismaloya -- I presume this one is in Mis??

Marisma

Hasta Holly

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are these Taco Stands??

Marisma is in the middle of Naranjo which is between Basilio Badillo and Carranza. Right near El Brujo. Open 9-5, closed Mondays.

La Hormiga is the middle stand on the side of Farmacia Guadalajara (Insurgentes and Cardenas)

Another favorite is Memo's Tacos on the corner od Basilio Badillo and Aguacate. Open at night, Great shrimp burritos and baked potatoes and carne asada tacos.

Comox BC
Level Contributor
987 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are these Taco Stands??

Muchas G Bzy - always a great source of info you are. :-)

Hasta Holly

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,151 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where are these Taco Stands??

Here's some links that will help you with Taco Stands in the Vallarta area.

http://vallartainfo.com/streetfood.html

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g150793-c5085/Puerto-…

midwest
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where are these Taco Stands??

Are any of these located near Malecon?

Thanks!

Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,994 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where are these Taco Stands??

most of the stands you mentioned are in oldtown acros the river from the malecon---you can walk to them.

i highly recommend marismas and el moreno---food was yummy.

Colorado
Level Contributor
273 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where are these Taco Stands??

I highly recommend Mariscos Mismaloya! Corner of F Madero and Constitucion and catty corner from Rizo’s Grocery store. Last February I ordered the medium cocteles and had my choice of ingredients – I chose octopus, shrimp and oyster…. The special included a refresco for 50 pesos. Yum. The young couple that run the stand are delightful and friendly. Great choice! I look forward to visiting them again in a couple of weeks.

7. Re: Where are these Taco Stands??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 07:17