We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer at Dreams PV

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
177 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Photographer at Dreams PV

My husband just mentioned to me that there is a roving photogapher at Dreams PV that takes pictures for a fee. If you purchase a picture, there are many more to see in his / her library.

Does anyone know anything about this. If this is true, can you supply details? cost? what is it about?

Thanks guys

Calabasas, CA
Level Contributor
2,295 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographer at Dreams PV

I believe they have a Photographer for $350.00 an hour that include a CD of

off the shots.

http://www.dreamsresorts.com/

san jose
Level Contributor
57 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photographer at Dreams PV

When we went last year it was $15 a picture and i think $8 or $10 if you buy it on the cd.

NJ
Level Contributor
310 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Photographer at Dreams PV

We were there in November. There was no fee to set up a session with the photographer. You paid for the photos that you wanted. We decided to have the pictures put on a disk so that we could use them as we chose. I made my Christmas cards from those pictures. They were $15 an image. They took a ton of pictures. It was a great deal,

Nuevo Vallarta...
Level Contributor
783 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photographer at Dreams PV

Exactly... your photo shoot is totally free then you can pick photos, photo packages, etc. they have album options, canvas portrait options too....

5. Re: Photographer at Dreams PV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2010, 05:17