We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

march cantina crawl

Prince George...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
march cantina crawl

would love to try out a cantina crawl while in puerto vallarta for our third time. we arrive march 13th and leave march 27th so anytime in between would be great

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: march cantina crawl

Pick any day but Saturday, I'm still recovering from the one last night, Phew ! :(

Tacoma, Wa
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: march cantina crawl

We too will be there March 19 - 28 and it sounds like fun. Keep posted.

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
295 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: march cantina crawl

I would be all about a crawl... Be there the 10th through the 17th.

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: march cantina crawl

My sister and I will be there March 27-April3. Hopefully we can plan one for April 2 or any other date in that time frame.

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: march cantina crawl

My husband and I are going to be there March 13-17th. We'd love to do a cantina crawl!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,308 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: march cantina crawl

I have a question that perhaps JR or another local that's been participating in these cantina crawls could best respond to. And I don't mean this in a negative way, but I've been curious ever since the crawls began. Since cantinas (as far as my limited knowledge) are typically little hole-in-the-wall places for locals to spend some time away from their daily lives (or for many hanging out there, is their daily life), does anyone besides me wonder how the locals really feel about a group of tourists "invading" their little hangouts? I know some that have participated in these "crawls" have said that the bar owners welcomed them with open arms and that doesn't surprise me as it's more business for them. But what about the other patrons? Are they as welcoming to these groups? I have been to cantinas before with local friends, and while the staff and patrons have always been cordial, I have still been the "odd (wo)man out". Again, I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Sacramento Ca
Level Contributor
265 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: march cantina crawl

Good point pvdeb I was thinking the same thing

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: march cantina crawl

They love us, we are added entertainment !

Manitoba
Level Contributor
471 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: march cantina crawl

We're in, just give us the start time and place, we will be there.

Prince George...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: march cantina crawl

any night from mar 14 to mar 26 is good for us. JR I will leave the rest up to you lol