We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there a cost to lobster (or crab) at Dreams PV?

Brampton
Level Contributor
210 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
is there a cost to lobster (or crab) at Dreams PV?

Wondering if there is an additional charge for lobster (or crab) at Dreams PvV and if so, can you remember the cost?

Thanks very much.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there a cost to lobster (or crab) at Dreams PV?

I was there in Nov for 2 weeks......neither was offered free or for a charge

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,570 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is there a cost to lobster (or crab) at Dreams PV?

I don't recall seeing those at either Dreams....Crab and Lobster are cold water creatures and are not native to PV. Honestly the other seafood offered is soo good you will not miss either :)

Everett, Washington
Level Contributor
748 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is there a cost to lobster (or crab) at Dreams PV?

Don't know about Dreams, but last year GCP offered lobster at Salvador's for a small extra charge. I let my daughter indulge, but I don't recall exactly how much more it was. Less than $15, I thihk.

Mentioned in this post
Salvador's
Salvador's
321 Reviews
Rincon de Guayabitos, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is there a cost to lobster (or crab) at Dreams PV?

Dreams has a lobster offered on one of their romantic dinner on the beach. It was absolutely huge. We each had one. I am sorry I can't remember the price, but the romantic dinners are extra but wonderful. I also remember that the Oceano Resturant also served Lobster for an extra charge. But I do not know the extra charge.

Newtown Square, PA
Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: is there a cost to lobster (or crab) at Dreams PV?

Lobster is a menu choice for the private dinners at Dreams Puerto Vallarta. These private dining experiences are an extra cost but they vary per menu selected. I would recommend emailing the concierge staff for the latest pricing. They can be reached at concierge.drepv@dreamsresorts.com.

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
6. Re: is there a cost to lobster (or crab) at Dreams PV?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2010, 06:16