We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the temp like where you are?

Ann Arbor, MI
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Topic
What's the temp like where you are?

It's 91 deg and 50% humidity here in MI. What's like in PV? and what's it like where you are?

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,722 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the temp like where you are?

Third day of 90's and dew points in the 70's. We have had the same weather (for the last few days) as my son who lives just north of Miami.

Langley BC
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the temp like where you are?

we finally have summer! 30-32C today (that's mid to hi 80's F)

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,292 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the temp like where you are?

Hi there. I just looked at my little outdoor thermometer on my balcony here in PV and it says 80 F. It's in the shade on the balcony. We arrived yesterday afternoon and I found the weather about the same as Oakville Ontario. Sunny,but a bit hazier. Last night it rained a bit, and I opened the door and shut off the A/C. Very pleasant summer weather. Today's it's bright overcast. I have my doors closed and the A/C on because there's a group of students partying with loud music outside, but otherwise I wouldn't need it.

surrey eh vo BC
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's the temp like where you are?

28 c right now at the base of the golden ears bridge must be the breeze from the river momtobuddy.it's been a long time coming

TX
Level Contributor
5,726 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's the temp like where you are?

88 degrees where I am (feels like 94) with 60% humidity. It's sweltering out, so I feel like we're in PV already - even though we have over a month to go before we're there.

Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,396 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's the temp like where you are?

in ohio--we haven't had rain for well over 2 weeks--i'm thrilled--this coming from the rainhater. it is also hot hot hot---we are in the 90's--ain't complaining at all---tomorrow we are going to riviera maya(wish it was pv) but i'm still blest. hope i take our "no rain " weather with us since we are taking my girlfriend and her hubby who have never been out of the usa.

hope all is well in pv and all you lucky peeps have a blast!!!

Langley BC
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What's the temp like where you are?

it sure has, yaz8! in a few days we'll be complaining that it's too hot lol!

btw, your location is about 5-10 minutes from us.

Edited: 07 July 2010, 21:06
delaware united...
Level Contributor
291 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What's the temp like where you are?

It has been between 99 and 103 the last 3 days in Bethany Beach Delaware.a litte cooler near the ocean 94 but inland a couple miles its Hot and humid.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What's the temp like where you are?

79ºF right now, I had to turn the fan off last night !

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: What's the temp like where you are?

East coast Vancouver Island....33 C.@ 4:30 pm... on the waterfront! Best of both worlds. summer here in paradise, winter in Mexico!