We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf cart rental fee

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Golf cart rental fee

So if the greens fees are included at the Crown, any one know what the cost is to rent a cart? The guys aren't big golfers, but usually say every year that they would like to sometime.

Maybe this is the year. I just need the beach!

Leduc, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf cart rental fee

We are staying there also in 3 weeks and were told golf cart rental is about 60CDN, there is certain days in November that you cannot golf though.

Puerto Vallarta
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf cart rental fee

Hola, Cart rentals at the Marina and Vista Vallarta Golf courses are 44usd per person; you are able to pay in pesos or credit card. All three golf courses are gorgeus!

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf cart rental fee

Thanks for the info!

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
62 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf cart rental fee

There are 2 big tournaments in November at the Vista Vallarta Courses, Adidas runs from Nov 10 to 13 and Taylormade from Nov 17 to 20 and usage is restricted during those dates.

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf cart rental fee

We're looking at Jan 22 thru the 29th anything going on then? Aside from wonderful weather and relaxing...

winnipeg
Level Contributor
967 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golf cart rental fee

i stayed at the crown paradise specifically for the deal on the golf and paid approx. 52.00 american for both cart and my round as well as driving range use.Go to vistavallartagolf.com and send them an email to confirm this info for your trip this year, i would also suggest that the nicklaus course and weiskopf course are the ones to play. approx. 15 to 20 dollar cab fare and theres always a cab waiting to take you back to your hotel. service was excellent and stored our clubs at the course. hope this helps

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golf cart rental fee

Thanks Downttown! exactly the information I was looking for. So would you do it again if you were someone who almost golfs once a year? If golf was off the table would have stayed at a different AI in PV?

winnipeg
Level Contributor
967 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Golf cart rental fee

definately was a great deal compared to regular price at these courses , they will have to have great attitudes though, very tough golf courses! but so beautiful ! di you check the small print in the broucure or contact the hotel or golf course to confirm pricing

Edited: 03 November 2010, 03:44
Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Golf cart rental fee

Currently, we're leaning towards going to the Krystal with a tour group. The guys are REALLY not serious golfers and I'm not sure a tough course is what they're looking for. I'm envisioning skiers that should be on the bunny hill getting in the way of mogul runners.

That sounds like a good analogy from the frozen tundra, right? Actually anyone from this neck of the woods complaining about the weather should have their heads examined. If this is global warming we are definitely feeling the benefits!

10. Re: Golf cart rental fee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2011, 06:51