We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

Toronto
Level Contributor
971 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

I don't think I have seen prices this low before...

Out of Toronto:

San Marino, All Inclusive, for 2, including flight, one week, departing Monday, Jan 24:

Price Taxes Total (CAD)

$297.00 $282.66 $579.66

$297.00 $282.66 $579.66

TOTAL

$1159.32

The time to book is definitely now for those on the fence... there must be lots of inventory available down there... or, unless this is just a response to the recent news??

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

That's like "pay for your flight and the hotel is free!" Very nice!

Edited: 19 January 2011, 21:07
Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

A few of those deals around. I'm hoping they last into march. With any luck will be pulling a last minute trip after 3rd week of february.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
269 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

I booked way back in June and received a really good deal even then out of Winnipeg, direct to PV.............

2 weeks, airfare (direct flight), hotel (Tropicana) with breakfast included $1366..00.(based on triple occ) or just over $1500.00 single occ.

Not too shaby!!

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
174 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

We are going to the Barcelo at the end of February. It is our 5th time going to Mexico and this is the lowest price we've ever paid. We got ours through Air Canada Vacations back in December but I've continued to see great deals from other suppliers since.

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
2,507 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

Last minute deals to fill the seats on the plane are always good, especially if you don't mind staying at a lower end hotel. Rarely would you find a deal like this at 4-5 star hotels.

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

prices really are incredible. in fact, i am leaving tomorrow from toronto to the tropicana for i week and i paid 168. for airfare, transfer, breakfast and an oceanview room. (tax 283.) total 4 i think came out to 451.00 altogether. my best deal yet in over ten years. sometimes life can be so so good.

texas
Level Contributor
1,851 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

Too bad I can't find any deals like that leaving out of Dallas.

victoria canada
Level Contributor
609 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

Not to float an old boat but the story last night on BC news about the couple in Mazatlan must have some people shaking? Never been a worry for us, been 23 times all over Mexico and love it. Sh*t a cop got stabbed here in sleepy Victoria the other day. If this rate keeps up we'll be back in March!

JR found a supplier of the tea in Vancouver, but will be next time. Hope you can wait! To late to have it specially shipped to me before we leave.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

I get tons of last minute deals at 4 and 5 star hotels. The trick is being able to lesve when they want you to.

Seattle
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Super low prices, fence-sitters, pull the trigger!

Last week I found a trip from Seattle on Orbitz, airfare, 7 nights at the Westin, for $420 all in. I was sure it was a mistake, and sure enough, it has gone up now to around $1000. Airfare alone is $517, so it really was a steal. When I sorted by price, it was the cheapest, below even Emperador, Posada, and other low end places. Too bad I have already been this year, and couldnt take the time off. A couple of people I work with were able to take advantage of it though.