We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Premiere - Lunch

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
147 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Premiere - Lunch

Hi All ~

Does anyone know if the Villa Premiere has a lunch buffet that is cooked outdoors.The kind of lunch that is served right by the pool/beach and convenient in your bathing suit?

I.E. burgers, chicken breasts, salsa chips

Thanks Much!

Lisa

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Premiere - Lunch

I don't know if this will help but we had lunch at the Buenaventura and they had an outside lunch by the pool with lots of good stuff like grilled huge shrimp...we did not have the buffet but our lunch was excellent

Oregon
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Premiere - Lunch

We stayed at Villa Premiere a couple of years ago. We did not go AI, but spent time by the pool. I did not see a buffet.

ontario
Level Contributor
191 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Premiere - Lunch

They do not do a buffet (inside or out) but they will bring what you order to you pool side if you want. If you are staying there you can also go over to the Buenaventura if you want. Those at the Buenaventura cannot go to the VP.

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Premiere - Lunch

Thanks now I know they do not but was not familiar with Villa Premiere but did know the 2 were connected someway....from what I saw at the Bueneventura it was a lovely hotel and the buffet looked excellent I do know our lunch of Fish & Chips was great and would definitely go back

5. Re: Villa Premiere - Lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2012, 11:16