We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

Next winter, we would like to rent a condo in Nuevo Vallarta for a period of 3 or 4 months. We found one, but we would like to have information before we rent it. The name of the place is Condominio Carla on boulevar Nayarit, in Nuevo Vallarta. It's near a marina. Where we can buy food near that place, etc.. Thank you very much for your help.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

Nothing 'near' since Nuevo Vallarta is not a town, closest would be Mega or Walmart on the highway, or some overpriced place in Paradise Village Mall.

Try posting on the Bucerias/Nuevo forum.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

Thank you very much. Do you know the condo's complexe I am talking about???

Have a nice day!

Edited: 03 February 2011, 22:27
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

No idea, I seldom go that far north, sorry. :)

Oregon
Level Contributor
3,608 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

There is a separate forum for Nuevo Vallarta, you might want to ask there.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

Thank you! I am a beginner in a forum.....I will learn... Have a nice evening!

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
16,446 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

As others have said, you will get more information if you type into Google "Nuevo Vallarta Tripadvisor Forum." Plenty of people over there who know the area.

Blvd Nayarit is not on the beach, if I remember correctly (that would be Cocoteras) ---- it's a main boulevard into Nuevo. It's near the Paradise Village Marina.

There are thousands of condos in Nuevo. People frequently name their casa/condo/villa after themselves so, without knowing the name of the complex or the address, it would be impossible for any of us to know (even though I was there recently).

The big stores nearby are Mega and Walmart (in Mezcales) as indicated but those are a taxi ride away on the main highway. I don't know exactly where your condo is but if you are walking distance from the Paradise Plaza Mall, there is a really nice market there ---- a little expensive but has a decent variety.

Good luck on the other forum (Nuevo Vallarta) which is the area where you are headed. Hope the experts there can help you.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

Thank you very much! Have a nice day!

8. Re: Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 August 2011, 00:35
9. Re: Condo in Nuevo Vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 07:17