We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm too excited to sleep!!

Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
229 reviews
Save Topic
I'm too excited to sleep!!

This is for those of us getting ready to go in the next week or two cuz I don't know about you but I can't work or anything - all I'm doing is reading TA (even posts I've read before) in anticipation of the upcoming trip!! We leave on Saturday. What about everyone else?

Philly
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm too excited to sleep!!

I leave wed next week! I am also so excited and come on her multiple times a day! Where r u staying???

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm too excited to sleep!!

Have a wonderful trip SunSeeker-the weather was absolutely perfect for our 2 weeks-just home very late Saturday night - or it might have been very early yesterday morning.

Have a blast - Leigh

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm too excited to sleep!!

sunseeker and decklover - Hope both of you have a great time.

Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm too excited to sleep!!

kvito - we are at the Friendly Hola Vallarta. Had to mix the best of both worlds - are travelling with our two boys who wanted AI and to be close to town. We wanted to experience all the great food and restaurants in PV. This resort was such a great price that we can enjoy dinners out every night!

Wausau, WI
Level Contributor
537 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm too excited to sleep!!

I'm a little excited; go read this:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150793-i46-k43119…

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,118 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm too excited to sleep!!

I'm not too excited too sleep-yet. Half of my emails today were from PV in May friends. By mid-April, I'll be smiling and laughing in my sleep.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm too excited to sleep!!

Spotcat- I will make sure to post a lot on FB before you come in May to get you excited ;) Maybe even some photos!

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,118 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm too excited to sleep!!

Bzy1, don't forget a shopping list. I'm loving picking up a bit of this and that for friends. Please, posts lots on FB!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,200 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I'm too excited to sleep!!

I'm excited...but extremely busy at work and can't even get on TA until late at night or should I say wee hours of the morning!!

Leaving this Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!! Hope everyone has a great trip!!!

Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I'm too excited to sleep!!

helpuican - saw your post - great!

Loverofpv - Glad to see you're off - Have a great time tomorrow!!