We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vallarta adventures

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Collingswood, New...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
vallarta adventures

hello, can anyone tell me how far it is to get to vallarta maritme , to hook up with our tour with vallarta adventures?? And has anyone used this tour company, and is a good one to use thanks for any help...chris

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vallarta adventures

Vallarta Adventures is one of the best and most reputable tour companies in PV. I have taken several of their tours. You didn't say how far is was from where?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vallarta adventures

They're a great tour company. No worries.

How far? Several thousand miles from Collingswood NJ.

Where in the PV area will you be coming from?

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vallarta adventures

The maritime terminal is just north of the hotel zone, it is shown at the top of this map.

http://vallartainfo.com/hotelzone.html

Collingswood, New...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: vallarta adventures

sorry guys we are staying at the villa del palmar, how far is it from there?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: vallarta adventures

Look at the map link Teduardo just posted and you'll find Villa del Palmar, then look north till you see the Maritime Terminal. It's not far.

Saskatoon Canada
Level Contributor
390 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: vallarta adventures

We stayed at the Friendly Hola right by your resort. It was a 50 peso cab ride to the Marine Terminal. When you get there you have to go to the window just beside the entrance and pay your 15 pesos per person entry. When you get through the gates take a hard right and you will find their booth. We took the trip to Mariahuitas and Yelapa. What a great day. I would not hesitate to recommend Vallarta Adventures!

Peterborough, Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: vallarta adventures

We've been using Vallarta Adventures for years and have enjoyed every excursion. This year we did a sailing adventure. $88 a person and there were only 12 people on the sail boat for 6 hrs. including drinks, snacks and lunch. More than worth it.

Oregon
Level Contributor
3,146 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: vallarta adventures

We used this website: http://tourdealspuertovallarta.com/ to book our Vallarta Adventures tours and saved 30%. I understand that this site is owned by Vallarta Adventures. You can usually get a buy 2 get one free deal on the regular Vallarta Adventures site, but if you only want one tour I would use the tourdeals site.

Sparta, Michigan
Level Contributor
46 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: vallarta adventures

Which tour are you taking? We booked two tours through the discount website. Rhythmn of the nights left from the Maritime terminal. The canopy tour left from the Marina. We had a good cab drive who helped us get to the right place since notes from the discount provider were clear.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: vallarta adventures

http://tourdealspuertovallarta.com

That website doesn't work. It says to click on the below links for more tour information and there aren't any links.