We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rythms of the Night Tour

Ontario
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rythms of the Night Tour

I'm going to P.V. in May and would like to know if anyone has gone on the Rhythms of the Night tour? I'm interested in your comments to decide whether it is worthwhile or not. Thanks to all who respond.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rythms of the Night Tour

WE loved it, the boat was a blast going their, the tour guys make it fun, lots of drinking, make sure you go to the bathroonm before you go, yes, their are a couple bathrooms, its fun to watch people try and walk to them. We found the Island very romatic and the food was great, was a bit rushed for the meal. We enjoyed the show afterwards and the trip back, lots more drinking. We would go again in a heart beat.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rythms of the Night Tour

<<lots of drinking, make sure you go to the bathroonm before you go...we enjoyed the show afterwards and the trip back, lots more drinking. >>

I do not drink alcohol. Is there a rate for the tee-totalers? What is the usual general cost, please? Gracias.

3. Re: Rythms of the Night Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2006, 15:05
Oregon
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rythms of the Night Tour

Hello,

I will also be going to PV this year. Along the same lines as g-h question,..I am trying to maximize my time and see and do as much as I can during our 6 day stay. I have definately decided to do the Rhythms of the Night tour. Would it be worthwile to do both the Rhythms of the night tour and The Las Caletas day tour since they are both at the same place?? Or would doing a day trip to Yelapa be a better bet. I've been to Yelapa before and the the trip to Las Caletas sounds like fun. We are staying near the gringo gulch area and not on the beach so I definately want a day to just lay on the beach... somewhere!?

Thanks!

Cindy

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
675 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rythms of the Night Tour

Doing Rhythms should not preclude you from doing Las Caletas. It's a totally different experience.

On Rhythms, you're there in the dark on a torchlit beach - you can't even tell its the same place.

If you've been to Yelapa already, why not try somewhere new like Las Caletas, Majahuitas, Las Animas, or the Marietas Islands?

I'd recommend the Geronimo Catamaran - good tour, highly rated.

Oregon
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Rythms of the Night Tour

Thank you for the info! I just googled the Geronimo tour and it sounds like just what i'm looking for! Reasonably priced too.

Thanks again for the tip!

-c

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,200 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rythms of the Night Tour

g-h375..Rhythms of the Night is great, as long as you are with your partner, it is a very romantic evening.

Las Vegas
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Rythms of the Night Tour

I, too, agree with most of the above comments. Both tours, Rythms of the Night and Las Caletas are great and do not cancel each other out. Las Caletas was a bit rushed in that we opted to go scuba diving and spent a chunk of time under the water, whereas the hammocks and food are well worth it. Wish we would have had more time with them.

Rythms of the Night was very fun and romantic. The food was great and the show was decent. Again, the hammocks are terrific! Find a big one to share right away before they're all taken.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
22 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rythms of the Night Tour

Should you get this hammock before or after dinner?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
51 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rythms of the Night Tour

Does anyone know if they will pick you up & drop you off at your resort for the Rhythms of the Night tour? It sounds pretty cool, but we're staying at Majahuitas resort & there aren't any nighttime water taxis in or out.