We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Near Vista del Sol Condos

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Level Contributor
537 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Near Vista del Sol Condos

Looking for the names (and if you have the contact info - website or phone number) of condos and/or hotels near the Vista del Sol Condos (with in a couple blocks). We have some friends coming down in February and we can't seem to find room at the VDS for them. They are looking to stay under 2,000 for the week....and ideally, closer to the 1,500 mark.

I know there is a place right next door to VDS (in-land) but I can't remember the name?

Thanks so much!

Palm Springs
Level Contributor
44 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Near Vista del Sol Condos

Vallarta Jr Suites is right next door

www.vallartajrsuites.com

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,215 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Near Vista del Sol Condos

Condos in the vicinity - Plaza Mar (next door south), Molino de Agua (next door north), Plaza Dorada, El Dorado, La Palapa, Playa Bonita.

Hotels - Playa Los Arcos, San Marino, Tropicana, Vallarta Sun Suites, Casa Andrea, La Terazza Inn, Hotel Eloisa, Posada de Roger, Los Arcos Suites, Casa Doña Susana, Casa Corazon.

These are all from Vista del Sol south and inland (except Molino). I suspect the hotel you might be thinking of near VDS might either be Eloisa, which is attached to the same block complex as Plaza Mar...or Playa Los Arcos perhaps.

Edited: 03 December 2011, 21:06
Minnesota
Level Contributor
537 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Near Vista del Sol Condos

PVJenny - The hotel I'm thinking of is right next door to VDS (inland). It's a white building. It's been a couple years but I feel like it was almost attached to VDS. It's a pretty simple place. My dad thinks it's called Richard's but that doesn't ring a bell with me?

Thanks for the info on the other places. I'll check them out!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,215 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Near Vista del Sol Condos

Pretty sure that's the Jr. Suites noted in the post above mine.

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,424 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Near Vista del Sol Condos

Jr. Suites de Alba is the hotel above Cuale's Bistro Bar just east of VDS.

Also check out Casa Franca around the corner on F. Madero.

6. Re: Hotel Near Vista del Sol Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2012, 10:17