We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drinking the tap water at Dreams PV

montreal quebec...
Level Contributor
190 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
drinking the tap water at Dreams PV

Hello fellow TA members,

We are going to Dreams PV in feb 2012. Can't remember if we can drink the tap water and or have ice cubes in our drinks or eat salads. I seem to recall never having a problem in the past but with the recent scare Canadians holidaying in Cuba and having plane loads of people getting a gastro virus, i am worried a little.

Many thanks everyone

rick and judie

Montreal Canada

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
937 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: drinking the tap water at Dreams PV

We have been to Dreams PV 15 times. I have always brushed my teeth with the tape water, eaten salads and had ice in my drinks. No problem ever. There is bottled water in your room to drink. It is replaced daily. Have fun. I wish I was there.

groover beach cali
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: drinking the tap water at Dreams PV

Well, there's my excuse for the next trip. Nothing but beer & tequila for ten straight days.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
161 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: drinking the tap water at Dreams PV

I've been to dreams several times and never had a problem with their water. The water issues are mostly fears from olden days... Resorts and PV in general has some of the best water in Mexico... Drink up!!

14. Re: drinking the tap water at Dreams PV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2013, 09:32