We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
13,702 posts
576 reviews
Save Topic
I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

Just trying to be helpful, Bzy1's ( Brenda's) Meet and Greets have moved to Twisted Palms, they meet on Tuesday about 5:30 ish. Fun times meeting other peeps etc...

I am sure Brenda or others will come along and add to this...Enjoy...

Comox BC
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

Good for you Bezerk! I guess I could have done that but didn't want to overstep. (And didn't know how to do the 'love' sign.) :-)

Bzy is - I believe - crazy Bzy and will I'm sure she'll appreciate you doing this on her behalf.

Expect we'll be there Feb 14th if it's a happening thing. Feb 7th is up in the air but maybe. I'll be staying on top of this thread for announcements while in PV.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

Thanks! I have not had a chance to sit down and write anything more than a sentence or two for the last two weeks and tomorrow I am filming an :interview" about living in Mexico that is being put on by the Mexican Tourism Board by the same peeps who did the Mexico Taxi Project.

I appreciate the helping hand :)

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

OHHH I am looking forward to a meet and greet this May but also really want to see the video when it is done :)

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,702 posts
576 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

I too did not want to step on toes but since some posts on other thread said anyone could do it,rather than just doing it, I figured may as well end it here and start anew,. I believe if Brenda was unhappy with it I could have removed.

Congrats on the video, hope we all get to see it...

Brenda feel to add whatever you feel is necessary to this, I was just trying to give you a hand so did not want to put too much info without your approval....:)

Be back in PV mid Feb...hope to make a meeting but we will see....I am not in a good way as of this week, herniated disk in my back and a root canal, that is posing problems and then tonight chatting away to Mr. Bezerk and my tooth another one, broke in half while doing nothing....chemo must have done a number on my teeth...oh yeah I have anemia also...again...but I am walking and talking and posting so that is fine...

Danvers...
Level Contributor
901 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

We have never been to a meet and greet but last year we went to the twisted palms twice and ate in the Italian restaurant both times before hand so this march we will have to combine all three!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,702 posts
576 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

You will enjoy meeting Brenda, JR and others...enjoy in March...

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

I can't seem to find the other posting about the meet and greet. Where is Twisted Palms? And the meetings are tuesdays at 5:30 right? Traveling by myself this time so it will be nice to meet up with other PV lovers <3

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

It's upstairs, 1 flight, in Plaza Romy - where Brenda's Mango Cafe is - Lázaro Cárdenas and I. Vallarta, a few doors towards the beach.

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,725 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

This map shows the location of Mango Cafe.

http://vallartainfo.com/south.html

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: I Love PV Meet & Greet Twisted Palms

I'm confused... is it at Twisted Palms or Mango Cafe? Thanks bunches for your help!

Edited: 02 February 2012, 23:10
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta