We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cafe Vayan was Great!

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
Level Contributor
121 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Cafe Vayan was Great!

Just thought I would mention this place on Olas Altas. They had the best coffee here that I have ever had in P.V. They also have internet use there and were very helpful to me. Great location there so we decided to stay and have the dinner special, spaghetti Bolongnese all you can eat for 60 pesos. Came with fresh homemade buns and an awesome sauce. We ate on the sidewalk cafe and enjoyed watching all that was happening out there. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner there so try it out. Cafe, internet, Bar and restaurant. Will definately go back! Great staff too!

Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,053 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cafe Vayan was Great!

trip--i agree--it is a nice little place. we ate lunch there last trip. but every summer--we stay at plaza dorada and many nights we stopped for a nightcap. they make decent margs and most of the time they are 2 for 1.

lovethe darkhaired sweet waitress there--her name escapes me--i can't believe it-i can see her face--have used the internet there a few times too----friendly peeps

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cafe Vayan was Great!

Where on Olas Atlas? I want to say it is on the same block as the La Playa liquor store?

I have always seen people eating here and it looked good......

ontario
Level Contributor
121 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cafe Vayan was Great!

Veronica maybe I got one of their cards.

ontario
Level Contributor
121 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cafe Vayan was Great!

Olas Altas, between Carranza and Basilio Badillo Los Arcos is a block to the south. Really enjoyed and glad you did to iyamscifi2!

Evanston Illinois
Level Contributor
529 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cafe Vayan was Great!

They used to be much larger and scaled back over the past few years. They are an internet cafe. I remember once I ordered a cold coffee frappe with oreos. They were out of oreos, but ran over to oxxo to buy some.

Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,053 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cafe Vayan was Great!

trips--it's not veronica---i still can't believe i don't remember.

quince when you are there--not in june like you should be---but when you are there --try the margs on the rocks. george does hoever love their mango margs

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,257 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cafe Vayan was Great!

This is one of those places that I walk by a hundred times when I'm in PV and never stop in or at to sit down and have a drink or snack. I need to do that. There are just so many of these small places; it's hard to go to all of them.

Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
5,131 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cafe Vayan was Great!

yeah, I have to agree with PVdeb; seen the place many times but not really looking for Italian food when I am in PVR. Their posted prices do seem very reasonable though....maybe I'll have to make an exception and have some Italian next time I'm in PVR.

!Se divirtieran!

Comox BC
Level Contributor
987 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cafe Vayan was Great!

Next to Kaiser Maximillian if I'm recalling correctly. As with others, a place I've passed many times but not tried out. On the next time list. :-)

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,457 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cafe Vayan was Great!

"Next to Kaiser Maximillian if I'm recalling correctly."

No ... it's at the corner in the next block to the north.