We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Monkey

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
232 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Monkey

In PV right now. Just arrived this afternoon, had some time to kill while waiting for my sister to arrive. Went for a walk and came across the Sea Monkey. Got served immediately by a very friendly waiter. Had a glass of wine and some amazing "chips & guac". (plain nachos with guacamole) Way too much for one person! the presentation was excellent and it was all very fresh. It also came with fresh salsa that was also very good. Total bill was 104p (69 for the chips and 35 for the wine) left a 20p tip which is 15% and all three of the waiters that waited on me were great! Total Cdn $9.75. Bargain compared to back home in Ontario! Will try to continue our findindgs as they happen! Its great to be back in PV and we picked up so much info from this site, that is pay back time! Thanks!

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
3,758 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Monkey

Sounds like you are in the right part of town. There isn't much that you will need that isn't within a few minutes walk.

Maybe we can be of some help as your vacation progresses.

Enjoy

Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,321 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Monkey

thx northern---we enjoy the monkey too---we have gone there numerous times and have always received good food, drinks, and great service.

Calabasas, CA
Level Contributor
2,346 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Monkey

You might want to try their other place "Cheeky Monkey" on the Malecon.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
252 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea Monkey

I'd recommend the Sea Monkey's breakfast burrito (plenty big to share for two people) as well. With the purchase you get a 1 peso coffee (the wife got that, while I opted for the 12 peso beer).

Portland Oregon
Level Contributor
431 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea Monkey

Northern Spirit What a Great Post.....we are going to give Sea Monkey another try in May. We love the Cheeky Monkey!

Enjoy your trip~

Becki

delaware united...
Level Contributor
291 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea Monkey

The meatball sliders and a very large bowl of onion soup hit the spot with a great sunset and a supper marg.

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,421 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sea Monkey

Anybody know if SM has WiFi for customers like época did?

Sacramento Ca
Level Contributor
264 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sea Monkey

Yes Sea Monkey has WiFi

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,466 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sea Monkey

Love the Sea Monkey!

Pacific Latitiude...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sea Monkey

Also try the reopened Taste of Italy by the same owners just south where the malecon shifts to the west.