We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

STRANA night club

Omaha, Nebraska
2 posts
Save Topic
STRANA night club

Have the hotel zone resorts noticed quite loud music for much of the night and early A.M. hour by the Strana club?I have seen reports of extreme loud music making it difficult to sleep and enjoy Vallarta "s charm. Should one avoid this area or has there been action to minimize the decibels?

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,333 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: STRANA night club

Las Palmas (located behind Strana) is one of the hotels sponsoring the Electro Beach Spring Break party which could be part of the reason why loud music....

www.electrobeachpv.com

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
217 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: STRANA night club

Yeah Electro Beach is a huge dance party all this month...lots of bigname DJs ...loud music, loud people..it is spring break still I presume?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,944 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: STRANA night club

Spring Break generally lasts until after Easter. It's different weeks all over the US at different universities/colleges.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
21 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: STRANA night club

It is one of the best clubs in PV.. Thuresday Ladies night. Friday and Saturday is the place to be.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,333 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: STRANA night club

We stayed at Sunset Plaza Beach last year near La Strana which seems to be a popular club for those who 'live in PV' and not very welcoming for tourists, especially single men from US or Canada on 'ladies night'... possibly more friendly during spring break, but most 'tourists' would feel more comfortable in town.

michigan
Level Contributor
766 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: STRANA night club

I hope it is quieter this year and the hours are limited!!!!

It was terrible last year .......Los Tules was definitely effected!!!!

I have been told there is a wall that should help absorb some of the noise

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
21 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: STRANA night club

They did put a wall and some other stuff that will help for sure.

michigan
Level Contributor
766 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: STRANA night club

Would love to hear from anyone staying in building 6 at Los Tules or other near-by resort....earplugs were useless...

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: STRANA night club

Ditto Deemichigan's concerns. I'll be in bldg 6 early Feb and I'm concerned about everything I've read about the noise level. I'll bring plenty of ear plugs and hope for the best!

NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: STRANA night club

I've been to Strana many times and from what I see, it's only open weekends and Thursday nights. The entire roof of the joint mechanically opens (really wild to see) and that could explain the noise. I love the club, but the music is so so...I like the music better at Xtine...more pop and Latin music.