We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
531 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

We plan to spend the day in Sayulita and wonder what is the best place for lunch and dinner. I have been eyeing the little taco places for dinner for years, but always seem to plan poorly and eat a big lunch on the beach at 3:00 p.m. So, does anyone have any good suggestions re. the best places to eat in Sayulita?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,412 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

You will probably have better luck asking on the Sayulita forum.

My favorite place for dinner was Sayulita Cafe - it was soooo good we ate there twice when we were in Sayulita for 5 nights.

North Providence...
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

The Sayulita forum has, as Sean has suggested, a bigger array of restaurants.

But if memory serves me right the Sayulita Cafe is really good.

Michael

Edited: 02 April 2012, 23:59
Yellowknife, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

Burrito Republic for lunch was excellent....try the Shrimp Burrito!!! Excellent!!

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,227 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

Burrito Republic

"Funman"

San Diego
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

We liked sayulita tacos. Yumm.

petaluma ca
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

Sayulita cafe camarones stuffed chili relleno

Grayslake, Illinois
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

Try Tacos on the Street at the corner of Revolucion Ave and the bridge.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
37,558 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

I also loved the Sayulita Cafe . . . had their chili relleno, and also split their chef salad - excellent. But I really enjoyed the stuffed pineapple! We also ate at Don Pedro's, Calypso's, Don Juan's, Sayulita Fish Taco, Pannino's. Not a bad meal anywhere. Oh - and try Wikika - fresh homemade ice cream - yum! :)

Edited: 03 April 2012, 22:40
Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
992 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

I'm reading these restaurants & we visited Sayulita Cafe' a couple times when we were there for a month in Feb. BUT we discovered this really great Italian restaurant that is unbelievable! It's just up the street from Rollies. It's on the right hand side of the road & there's sign out front & it looks like a real "hole in the wall type place" but the food is excellent! The tiramisu is fantastic! I don't usually like it but the owner said "You haven't tired mine." WOW is all I can say! They are open for dinner around 6. If I find the name of the restaurant I'll let you know but it's very easy to find. For lunch we enjoyed The Break Fast on the beach. You can watch the surfers & what ever's going on, great little place. Outside seating only. Pretty much all of the restaurants are great there so it's hard to pick just one! Enjoy your day there!

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
992 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sayulita restaurants for lunch or dinner

Mangiafuoco Restaruant-that's the name of the Italian restaurant! They have an open clay oven for their pizza as well. It's a fabulous place! Unfortunately we discovered it late in our trip! Oh well we'll get there again next year!