We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Bucerias / NV

San Jose, California
3 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants in Bucerias / NV

We are a large partying staying at the VDP Flamingo in July. Any good recommendations for restaurants in NV or Bucerias. I'm guessing that some restaurants would not be ideal for such a large party. Thank you for your input.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,497 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias / NV

Post here for more detailed info, NV has its own forum - tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g154267-i323-Nuevo…

Edited: 31 May 2012, 19:24
Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
2,339 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias / NV

Most nights the restuarant scene in Bucerias aren't that full. How large of a group? We like Claudia's at Meson Bay and Miquel Angel. Read the review and see if that fits you needs. We like Karens for breakfast (good walk but can be done) smaller so may not meet group size. Always wanted to try Fat Boys right on the Beach past the square. Looked interesting. Read the reviews and go. We've stayed at the Flamingos a coupe times in the last few years and loved it. Have Fun, See Ya

San Jose, California
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias / NV

We have a party of 12 with one 3 year old.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,308 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias / NV

Yes, Bucerias and Nuevo both have their own forums, which might be more helpful to you. But I do like Adauto's in Bucerias and I'm sure they could accommodate your group.

michigan
Level Contributor
755 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias / NV

Roga's BBQ Oysters Restaurant and Bar hosted a 20 person party for us...great service and food...not on the beach but a hillside view...it was fun...must watch the 3 year old as the restaurant is around the pool!

We also like Adauto's and it is right on the beach!!!!

Bucerias
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias / NV

Best place to learn about Bucerias restaurants is by looking at bestofbucerias.com/subcategory_restaurants_1…

United States
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias / NV

Since July is rather low season most restaurants would easily accomodate your party. Our favorites, especially if you are looking for a great dinner experience would be Mark's, Karen's or Sandrinas. For breakfast I'd recommend Karen's - great beach location and I've often seen groups that large. Lunch fav would be Aduatos also on the beach and really good food.

8. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias / NV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 19:41