We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendation for All Inclusive

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ca
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
recommendation for All Inclusive

I am taking my teenage son to PV in August. We both are not very picky in hotels. As long as there are good, free smoothies, I think he would be happy. The Melia seems like a nice hotel. Any other hotels I should look at?

Thanks

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,363 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommendation for All Inclusive

I hear melia is good checkout Playa Los Arcos on the southside

Petaluma, California
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
389 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommendation for All Inclusive

We took our teenage boys to the Melia a couple years ago. They had a great time. They went to the late night shows while we went to bed. It was awesome and they had a great time at the Melia. Enjoy your trip.

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
3,145 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: recommendation for All Inclusive

The Melia is a good choice.With the zipeline,archery,batting cages,rock wall and nitely shows,there will be plenty to keep him(and you) busy.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: recommendation for All Inclusive

I stayed at the Melia a couple of years ago and also 2 years prior to that. We enjoyed this resort alot . The food was good and the night time entertainment also pretty good. There is alot to do there. Pool tables out by the pool and games going on at the pools during daytime hours. The pool is one of the largest I have ever seen !There is also a really cool Marina area across the street that they could go and walk around.Totally safe.

If you can upgrade to the M room , it is so worth the extra money. The first trip we stayed in an ocean view room and the second we upgraded to the M and was so impressed with the difference in quality.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did ! Enjoy !

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: recommendation for All Inclusive

I stayed at Mayan palace (not all inclusive) and melia is next door and really nice but all the staff their reccomended velas which is all inclusive but a bit more expensive than melia

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
6,867 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: recommendation for All Inclusive

Another vote for MELIA

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
11,475 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: recommendation for All Inclusive

I would vote for Velas......

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
25,769 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: recommendation for All Inclusive

With everything that Melia offers for teens, I think it's an excellent pick.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
11,475 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: recommendation for All Inclusive

Melia sounds good as well and I have viewed the property, the rooms are better at Velas, and our kids always liked it...but either would be a good choice...

10. Re: recommendation for All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 June 2012, 03:17