We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vanilla

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,518 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Vanilla

While out shopping for Orlando Vanilla this morning, I came across 60 ml plastic bottles. They told me this size is a recent addition. Those of you who do carryon only will now be able to take some back with you.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,288 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vanilla

And for the conversion-challenged, like me, that is 2.03 oz. Good to know as those would be good little souvenirs to take back to friends. Wonder how many of them you can fit in that quart-size ziplock bag.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,171 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vanilla

good to know, i still buy the biggest i can find :) love the stuff and need it to last me until my next visit :)

3. Re: Vanilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 20:19