We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand palladium resort and spa

Saskatoon, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Grand palladium resort and spa

We are thinking of booking for December. How long does it take to get to PVR from resort and what is best way to get there.

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand palladium resort and spa

i think it is about 45 minutes and if you are not going with a package i would probably just take a taxi or private transfer

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,812 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand palladium resort and spa

Taxis are easy are cheapest way if your tour package does not include transportation. See the FAQ's in the upper right. First question is about airprt taxis. Cost for up to 3 people is 700 pesos.

More info on the Grand Palladium can be found in the Punta Mita forum.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
13,265 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand palladium resort and spa

To the OP-

We are also from Saskatoon and thinking of booking for November- some amazing deals on Palladium hotels for this fall, huh!!

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,366 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand palladium resort and spa

There are some great offers available at the Palladium but keep in mind the distance 45+ minutes to town will be a costly commute if you plan on going back and forth to downtown PV!

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
13,265 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand palladium resort and spa

That is fine with me, the guys want to fish out of Punta de Mita and we want to take surf lessons. The location is the main reason we would choose it.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand palladium resort and spa

Lots of people really like this resort. If you arent' taking kids, they have an adults only section and an adult pool. Of course that won't work if you do have kids. As long as you're aware of the distance to PV and that the resort has tonnes of stairs, you should really enjoy your stay:)

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,366 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand palladium resort and spa

We went there yeeaaarrrrsssss ago when it was club med, before ever vacationing in PV

Saskatoon, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand palladium resort and spa

Thanks for the info. It is a great package deal. Was hoping to go in once or twice. So will have to see. We will be taking our teen boys as well.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,078 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand palladium resort and spa

See the Punta de mita Forum and Reviews for the Palladium.

Great resort for Teen and surfing.. As Mentioned LOTS of steps,as its built on a cliff.

Adult Pool, is Heated ,so that is a Hugh plus in Dec.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand palladium resort and spa

Any singles going early November? I am thinking of Palladium as my husband will be gone hunting. It would be nice to meet up for dinners and such.