We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFL network in PV?

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
467 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
NFL network in PV?

Staying at Dreams in Dec. Will we be able to see Thursday night football anywhere?

So Cal
Level Contributor
7,926 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NFL network in PV?

All over town, there are many sports bars in PV. I don't know if Dreams has it on-site but I can't imagine them not having it, most resorts do. I am sure one of the Dreams regulars will let you know.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,813 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NFL network in PV?

Dreams has Sunday games which are on CBS and Fox and Monday night football on ESPN but Thursday night is on NFL network so not sure.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NFL network in PV?

I know that Que?Pasa on Aquiles Serdan has the NFL Network.

canada
Level Contributor
486 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NFL network in PV?

and Que?Pasa has always been so great with the TV's. Usually put whatever you want on and in HD. And you can't beat the staff.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
467 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NFL network in PV?

Perfect-thanks! We're looking forward to moving on from the Rockies to the Broncos.

San Diego
Level Contributor
4,458 posts
315 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: NFL network in PV?

We love watching sports at El Tortito on the south side. They have all the games great food and staff. They also have a small sports book if you want a little bet on the game.

7. Re: NFL network in PV?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2013, 10:16