We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick ? on Javier Rosewood in Yelapa

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
Level Contributor
8,964 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
Quick ? on Javier Rosewood in Yelapa

Anyone going to Yelapa or "know how to contact" Javier's Rosewood shop which is located on the way to the waterfall? For the past 2 yrs. when I've been down he has been closed on Monday. Missed him both times! Going Nov. 6-12. Want to see if he will be open all of those days we are there. We don't know which day we are going. Hate to make the water taxi day trip just to visit his shop, to have it closed again on the day we go. Anyone going who will be walking to the falls and can ask? (sorry- it's such a big request!). Thank you.

Edited: 21 September 2012, 02:26
Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick ? on Javier Rosewood in Yelapa

There is a website Yelapa.info ( http://www.yelapa.info/ ) and Dave may be able to tell you or put you in touch with someone. I also know someone who just moved back to Yelapa and she may be able to ask once she gets settled in.

Level Contributor
55 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick ? on Javier Rosewood in Yelapa

We will be there 11/3 to 10. Anyway can try yelapaconnexion.com

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
267 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick ? on Javier Rosewood in Yelapa

I have his business card and the # on it is 322-209-5210 or 322-209-5047. The email is pvtoursmx@yahoo.com Hope this helps! The name of the place is Artesanias Rodriguez (en madera ros a)

Michelle

4. Re: Quick ? on Javier Rosewood in Yelapa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 September 2012, 04:25
Oregon
Level Contributor
8,964 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quick ? on Javier Rosewood in Yelapa

I contacted pvtours and they wrote back. Said best time to go is at end of week and to email before going. :) Thank you everyone for your help!

Edited: 29 September 2012, 04:26
6. Re: Quick ? on Javier Rosewood in Yelapa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2013, 10:16