We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amber Now

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
BC
Level Contributor
432 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Amber Now

Hi, we are looking at Amber Now over Christmas/New Years 2013. How is the nightlife? Our girls will be 19, 15 & 12. Were there kids this age? how was the entertainment staff with the kids. My 12 year old wants nothing to do with kids club. We were away this Christmas in Punta Cana and the girls were bored to tears.

My husband and I want to be able to relax and stay on the resort as we need downtime but the girls want to be busy will we all be happy? If not, do you have any other resort suggestions.

THANKS!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,702 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amber Now

Not to nit pick but the resort is Now Amber.

Those are tough ages to please. Depending on their tastes,something like zip lining or snorkeling might get their interest.

Not much at a resort except maybe water aerobics or beach volleyball.

2. Re: Amber Now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 07:19