We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

now email

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
now email

can anyone provide me with a email. the one i found seems to get sent back....

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,355 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: now email

If you type the two words of your title into the little box beside "Search in Puerto Vallarta forums" above, you'll find your way to the answer.

It was discussed just a couple of weeks ago.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: now email

i know that is what i did in the beginning and my emails were sent back as " undeliverable"....

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: now email

the one get sent back because when you click on the link it leaves out the 'm' on .com Just watch for that and add the 'm' at the end of it.

Or at least this was the problem for me.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: now email

haha that is exactly what it was... i just checked it. thanks for pointing that put, i would of never noticed that! now lets see if i get a response back...

5. Re: now email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 06:18