We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation to casa magna

frisco
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
transportation to casa magna

I will be traveling from the airport to the Casa Magna in PV. I was wondering how long would a family of 4 have to wait on the hotel shuttle? Would it be best to get transportation for 10.00 a person to the resort.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,345 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation to casa magna

10 per person? The airport taxi van to shuttle all four of you with your luggage is only 345 pesos (approx. $26USD at the present exchange rates).

See the first link in the Top Questions section on the right. Not only no waiting if you use a taxi van, it's less expensive.

Seattle
Level Contributor
43,204 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation to casa magna

Just get an airport taxi. It's not far and couldn't be easier.

suze

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,476 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation to casa magna

Exact the info I need, only in reverse.

Seattle
Level Contributor
43,204 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transportation to casa magna

inthegarden,

But "in reverse" it is not the same answer. From the airport you are taking a (white) federal regulated taxi which costs more. Returning to the airport you can take a regular town cab (yellow) which costs about 1/2 the price.

suze

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,719 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transportation to casa magna

345 pesos total for an licensed van from airport to Marroitt.

From Marriott back to airport will be about 210 pesos.

If you pay in US, they round out at 10 to 1 so it would be $34 and $21 respectively.

Always best to pay in pesos. There are ATM's at the airport.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,719 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transportation to casa magna

Should have added, if this is your first trip to PV, I would suggest checking the FAQ's in the upper right. Los of good info there on airport taxis, time share sharks and other good stuff for newbies.

Edited: 12 February 2013, 21:20
7. Re: transportation to casa magna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2014, 06:16