We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friendly Pot

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta
Level Contributor
357 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Friendly Pot

Anyone know if there are coffeepots in the rooms at Friendly. If not anyone ever bought one at Soriano's

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Friendly Pot

Don't know if they're in the rooms, but you can buy coffee makers at Sorianas, Walmart, etc....

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,177 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Friendly Pot

Bought one at Soriana in 2011 for the condo I was staying in, when their very expensive one broke before I got there and they weren't able to replace it before I arrived.

Cost about 250 pesos and worked just fine. I left it for the owners as a backup.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,099 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Friendly Pot

You can also buy a mr coffee like pot in town at Woolworths for $10-15US

winnipeg can
Level Contributor
129 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Friendly Pot

No coffee pots in the rooms,,,,but they have a new staffed coffee bar on the main floor now,,just about anything you want.

USA
Level Contributor
598 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Friendly Pot

I've been offered "friendly pot" so many times on the malecon...I'd try there!:-))

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Friendly Pot

haha @Ocixem I have been offered that too.

mexico
Level Contributor
659 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Friendly Pot

ah the english language

Friendly Pot

Edited: 14 February 2013, 15:46
8. Re: Friendly Pot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 06:18