We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of building on Playa Los Muertos needed

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
310 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Name of building on Playa Los Muertos needed

Hello there! We are planning our annual trip to PV and the accommodation research begins! Last year we spent 10 days at the Selva Romantica which we loved - thanks for everyone's input. We're considering the Selva again but want to see if there are better options.

During my research last year, I stumbled upon a condo building located on the south end of Los Muertos beach beyond Ritmos. The building is on the beach, directly behind the seahorse riding boy and near the staircase to the rocky beach area.

The brick building features condos from one bedroom to several bedrooms and even features a pool that looks to be at beach level. For the life of me I can't recall the name of the complex can anyone help out? Thanks!

Frank

San Francisco

Wisco
Level Contributor
97 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Name of building on Playa Los Muertos needed

Vallarta Shores?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
310 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Name of building on Playa Los Muertos needed

That's it! Vallarta Shores. Thanks, I knew I could count on this group!

Edited: 18 February 2013, 20:06
Oceanside...
Level Contributor
519 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Name of building on Playa Los Muertos needed

Another plus for Vallarta Shores is the live webcam pointed at the seahorse and the beach. It refreshes every few seconds so you can watch the waves coming and receding. Another place to consider is Villas Enrique across from Ritmos. It is totally redone and enlarged. Really fancy.

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
519 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Name of building on Playa Los Muertos needed

The webcam is on PVScene.comSorry I forgot that vital bit of info.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
310 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Name of building on Playa Los Muertos needed

Villas Enrique looks fantastic but it's just the two of us. Would be great for a family reunion or a group of friends.

mexico
Level Contributor
659 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Name of building on Playa Los Muertos needed

www.pvscene.com/puerto-vallarta-webcams/

Manning, Canada
Level Contributor
104 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Name of building on Playa Los Muertos needed

Awesome webcam views, thanks for posting elcala....33 more days till we're on the beach!!!

8. Re: Name of building on Playa Los Muertos needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 06:17