We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Arcos Suites check-in question

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,053 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Los Arcos Suites check-in question

I thought I better double check this.....Check-in for Los Arcos Suites is on Dieguez and not at PLA....is that correct?

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,291 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Arcos Suites check-in question

Yes, check in is at the lobby desk right at Los Arcos Suites. Enjoy your time there. It's my first choice of where I stay when I want to spend a couple of days on the south side.

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,053 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Arcos Suites check-in question

Great! Thank you very much. It's actually our son that's staying there one night before our condo is ready, but I'm excited to be able to check it out too!

Oregon
Level Contributor
9,153 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Arcos Suites check-in question

Kansas,

Check out the rooftop pool across the street at Dona Susanna (sister hotel). It's nice as well. Wifi is up there.....

Seattle
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Arcos Suites check-in question

So does Los Arcos Suites and Dona Susanna allow visitors?

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,053 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Arcos Suites check-in question

Good idea Deanna!

Oregon
Level Contributor
9,153 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Los Arcos Suites check-in question

Kansas,

You never know about wifi.... But I know it is up there for sure. I got the best connection as I sat at the tables just off the elevator in the open aired covered area as the breeze blew by. I was getting hot in the sun by the pool, so took a break and opened my iPad relaxing in the shade. Time flew by and I was on it for over an hour, LOL

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,053 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Los Arcos Suites check-in question

Deanna - are you saying there isn't wifi anywhere at the Suites? They won't need Wifi for long at least. He can always come over to our condo to use it too. Can't take the 2 year old to Dona Susanna so I doubt they will be going over there.

Tatterderm asked about visitors and I'm going to assume it's ok as long as visitors aren't using the pools or those types of facilities, then it would probably be a day pass. I guess I'll be finding out.

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,514 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Los Arcos Suites check-in question

Kansas .. there's wifi at all three of the Los Arcos properties ... but the kicker, it's often very poor, or not working.

When it was working well, I could connect within my suite, and used to sit at the kitchen table. When it was weak, I had to sit on a couch near the door, or went downstairs in the lobby, or over to the lobby at Casa Dona Susana.

You should have no problem visiting, and etc. We have had guests to our suite.

Hope it turns out well for your son.

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,053 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Los Arcos Suites check-in question

Thanks. Oh I'm sure it will turn out fine for him, he's easy to please.

Oregon
Level Contributor
9,153 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Los Arcos Suites check-in question

Hi there,

What I mean is that all 3 hotels have iffy wifi. Sometimes it works and then next time in the exact same spot it doesn't work. I've even gotten it on Los Muertos beach in front of Playa Los Arcos. And even at the pool at Playa Los Arcos. Here's a tip: one time I was frustrated in the restaurant of Playa bc I couldn't get it and I was sitting in the exact same spot I was the night before. Up came the waiter. He must of been watching me. He said," Here... Try this!" He gave me the administration code to put into my iPad (different from the normal code they give guests) ..... and I went zip zip zip all over the internet with no problem. Nice