We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great news for Casa Velas

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,226 posts
489 reviews
Save Topic
Great news for Casa Velas

I am headed to Casa Velas in July....but have spoken to resort and great news, they are only going to allow children at resort in July and August...so rest of year it remains an adult only oasis!!!

Maybe I should change my reservation, hahah, nah..will try it with kids, plus no room for changes this year...

Just wanted to share the great news for lovers of Casa Velas or future lovers as once you go, you will return...:)

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great news for Casa Velas

That is good news! Me and my husband loved the resort, but had decided not to return if there would be children there.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,660 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great news for Casa Velas

Darn bezerk. With your subject heading, I thought you were going to say we could stay there without All-Inclusive. That's the only thing that's stopping me from booking it through RCI.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,226 posts
489 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great news for Casa Velas

You can stay there Marly without AI but not thru RCI...sorry...

One day book it and try it for a special treat...wish I could have made you happy..LOL.

Ajijic, Mexico
Level Contributor
162 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great news for Casa Velas

That IS good news, bezerk! I was hoping that they would continue to offer an adult-only resort. There's not that many adult-only, all-inclusive resorts to choose from in PV! Can't wait to visit there!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,226 posts
489 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great news for Casa Velas

be careful suegarn, once you go there it is addictive....you just have to keep going back LOL... I so agree with you on the limited AI adult only resorts esp ones with such great service, food and ambiance and old charm as well...plus a private beach club oh why am I not there now..???

6. Re: Great news for Casa Velas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2014, 05:18