We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

velas vallarta

Mesquite, Nevada
Level Contributor
207 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
velas vallarta

we purchased a timeshare here from friends and have never been there only walked by, so we really do not know what to expect, our friends became unable to use anymore so they just transfered mebership to us for free and said all we have to pay is the yearly fee for the villa plus deluxe, 2 bedroom, we have booked for august as thats when im available to travel

can not wait to see

CT
Level Contributor
548 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: velas vallarta

You will love the place. We have owned there since 1999. I think that as an owner now, you will not HAVE to take AI. The AI there is great, but you will have a chance to see more places to choose to eat.

There are several owners that post here and I am sure they will add their comments.

Edited: 07 April 2013, 21:23
Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
13,450 posts
552 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: velas vallarta

Agree with Golem. I too am an owner for many years. Depends on your contract it could be optional AI or not, have been many different types of contracts over the years. It is a beautiful property, great service and food, if you do choose to take the AI and you still can go out..

I do not think you have to worry about timeshare scam since you are now an owner..mute issue.

I have many reviews of Velas Vallarta on this site, check them out, I just returned Feb. from a family get together there. We love doing the AI and going out a few nights and days...the food is good, drinks plentiful and 24 hour room service..

I am sure you will love it and if not get in touch with me...I have one bedroom Villa Plus not 2 bedroom so hey if you do not like I might be willing to take a freebie transfer...LOL, kidding, maybe???

Nah you will like it lots I am sure..:) Enjoy happy vacations

Mentioned in this post
Velas Vallarta
Velas Vallarta
3,888 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
3. Re: velas vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 07:15