We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Packer Games!

Two Rivers...
Level Contributor
356 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Packer Games!

Packers schedule is out and they will have TWO games during our week's stay in November! We are staying at Dreams and wondering where is the best place to catch the games. Does Dreams have a sport's bar or are we better off going to town? We don't want to miss too much sun time but then again, I can't miss a game! We would love to watch the game with other cheeseheads!

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Packer Games!

All of our Pack friends (and us) go to Que?Pasa, it on the right side of the map.

vallartainfo.com/vallarta-southside-map.html

It is on the south side about 5 minutes if no traffic by taxi from Dreams.

Edited: 20 April 2013, 23:52
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,483 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Packer Games!

Dreams does sometimes broadcast games on-site...but you'll be in cheesehead heaven at Que? Pasa. It's your Packer home away from home. (-:

oshkosh,wisconsin
Level Contributor
359 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Packer Games!

dreams villa magna set up a special room for football games-brought in beer & snacks-dreams pv also will have the games-which dreams are you going to? some times if weather is good they do the games on large screen on the beach

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Packer Games!

Que Pasa on Aquiles Serdán has a lot of Packer Fans show up for all Packer Games. Make sure you print the map that Ted posted so that you go to the right Que Pasa. There are two of them The Que Pasa on Aquiles Serdan is the right one. Good food and drinks at the right price too. I got my license plate on the wall there. They have music there too but not during the games.

"Funman"

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,475 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Packer Games!

+1 for Que Pasa - There were a bunch of cheese heads when the Packers were playing on my last visit

Two Rivers...
Level Contributor
356 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Packer Games!

That's awesome!! I'll need to remember to pack my Rodgers jersey. Might even have to buy a Cheesehead for the trip! Thanks for your help!

Edited: 21 April 2013, 21:57
SoCal
Level Contributor
9,460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Packer Games!

A Wi friend brought me a cheesehead sombrero for my birthday in Vegas, it's hysterical

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Packer Games!

I've got a # 12 jersey :)

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,598 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Packer Games!

Brady?

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Packer Games!

Brady plays for the New England Patriots. Aaron Rodgers plays for The Green Bay Packers. Both #12.

"Funman"