We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laser Tag

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Laser Tag

Has anyone played the laser tag at Dreams?

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
11,768 posts
449 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laser Tag

No but I would love to hear about it since I will be there mid July..

Calgary
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laser Tag

We aren't there until end of September, but I'm sure our soon to be six year old will want to play. Hope you have a relaxing time at Dreams, we never once had trouble finding a palapa chair, and the service was awesome. Then again we never tried for pool seats. Relax and enjoy!

Yonkers, NY
Level Contributor
500 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laser Tag

Im staying at dreams now and I willcheck out the laser tag tomorrow the weather hasnt been good today.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
11,768 posts
449 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laser Tag

ok great, are you having rain?? or cloud cover, I swear the southside holds the clouds...in rainy season..hope all is sunny tomorrow...:)

Calgary
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laser Tag

The next 83 days will go pretty slowly for me I'm afraid. I have't stopped thinking of this resort since I was there last Mothers Day. Tried the one in Puerto Aventuras, but it did not compare. I imagine the weather could be a challenge at the end of September? Nice and sunny today I bet!

6. Re: Laser Tag

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 05:16