We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to PV in Feb.??? I am and yeah I am peturbed!

Traveling to PV in Feb.??? I am and yeah I am peturbed!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 June 2013, 04:35
Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
491 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling to PV in Feb.??? I am and yeah I am peturbed!

That will be when we're there! We'll be there the week of the 27th/28th for my B-day and our anniversary and stay at the Playa Los Arcos..are goal is to party..my hub is a musician and will be looking for live bands(so he can beg to sit in) last year the bass player told Dano (hubby) "wait a minute you can't call your own songs" after the 1st song..he was up with them for the rest of the set..calling his own songs!

Danvers...
Level Contributor
901 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling to PV in Feb.??? I am and yeah I am peturbed!

A lot of posts being deleted lately. Will be there in March. Maybe drinks at CC.

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
6,110 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling to PV in Feb.??? I am and yeah I am peturbed!

Welcome back to the forums. Mrs. OJ and I are so happy and relieved that this latest episode is now behind you and you can concentrate on getting back to 100%. I read some of the posts on the DE Bezerk thread and must comment on one descriptor used -- Feisty. One of my old editors in my newspaper days cautioned us to NEVER use "Feisty" to describe someone. He explained that it comes from an old German word meaning "full of f@rts" LOL! So I will merely say that you are one ferocious fighter who really is an inspiration to many of us with your grit, determination and never-give-up resilience.

We will definitely do some heavy-duty toasting and celebrating come February.

Now turn off the computer and get some rest!

4. Re: Traveling to PV in Feb.??? I am and yeah I am peturbed!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 June 2013, 08:36