We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick catch up trip report

Gilroy, California
Level Contributor
115 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Quick catch up trip report

Loving the Villa Premiere. Got here late yesterday, dropped bags hit the ATM, wandered just a bit to get to the Barracuda, good service, nice spot on beach for sunset, good ceviche and salsa tray, a couple Modelos and I was set. Today we took bus north early to Botanical Garden, not a problem and wife loved the sights, on way back missed our stop and got full Tunnel and east hills sights, not bad, even with walk back from stop off point... Buses are easy, fun? But definitely easy, tonight Rhytms of the Night, would have to say its a cant miss type of operation, show. These guys do it all right , show was great and dinner even felt romantic in the candle lit hill over Caletas. Tomorrow a casual day of walking down the Malecon trying to find my perfect stool at he bar..

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
343 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick catch up trip report

Thanks for the report. Lots of nice bars to choose from. Sea Monkey v cheap on beach. C & C's. Union cervazaria on Malecon. Cheers. I am jealous

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,799 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick catch up trip report

Glad you having a good time!

Calabasas, CA
Level Contributor
2,460 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick catch up trip report

Thanks for the quick report. It's hard not to have a great time PV. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,868 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quick catch up trip report

Glad your having fun.Checkout the Sea Monkey on the beach $1 beers.So many good spots!

Gilroy, California
Level Contributor
115 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quick catch up trip report

Easy breakfast today at Langostinos, right on the beach in prime location with all the other beach spots...coffee good and strong basics done right, with good service, wandered many a shop bought my wife something Silver for our 25th, had rest of the day off to look for Old Vallarta..ended up at Los Muertos Brewing for a pint a slice of what turned out to be pretty good pizza, not sure if we found Old PV, but enjoyed the walk. Brew Pub is off the beaten path a couple of blocks, IPA was as hoppy as I wanted and I liked the guys working the taps so would recommend to any beer fans. Rain is coming down good and a lil lightning over head so ducked into the Cheeky Monkey, followed a few blocks later by the Cerviceria Union, both good hide outs from the rain, thinking I need to get a shower and a change of clothes so we can find dinner..PV exactly has I had hoped! Great people, lots of variety and a good pace of it for my time off, looking forward to the evening..

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,868 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quick catch up trip report

Gilroy thanks for the update!!! 105 days for us.

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
343 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Quick catch up trip report

Thanks again Johnn. So you can vouch for the IPA @ LMBP?

Gilroy, California
Level Contributor
115 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Quick catch up trip report

Well, it's the best (only!) Mucro brew I've found in town, liked it but not best I've had, Vacation beers/wines always taste better in the moment than when tried again at home. Good environment and best of what they had to offer.

Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,756 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Quick catch up trip report

glad you are having a blast---bet you'll be back!!!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,473 posts
522 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Quick catch up trip report

Thanks for sharing, sounds great, I have Villa Premiere on my list of places to try..keep enjoying..