We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

malecom hotels

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
edmonton Alberta
Level Contributor
990 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
malecom hotels

We have stayed a couple times down by the friendly hola area. We are looking to stay closer to the malecom in January. Looking for hotel recommendation does not have to be ai or a condo recommendation

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,300 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: malecom hotels

Tropicana,

Lots more Too. You will get some good answers here.

"Funman"

Edited: 15 August 2013, 14:21
Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
14,779 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: malecom hotels

There are many possibilities but they can be narrowed down if we had a budget and other requirements. And do you mean the north end of the Malecon or the south end too?

edmonton Alberta
Level Contributor
990 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: malecom hotels

I do not know what I mean lol somewhere central that is walking distance to bars and nightlife. Nice pool is a requirement with a swimable beach activities during the day. Budget around 1000 per person end of January trip for my b day

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: malecom hotels

Do you mean $1000 per person with air from Edmonton?

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,066 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: malecom hotels

The Buenaventura is the closest north of the Malecon, nice pool, swimmable beach; and a pretty lively pool/beach bar that is open late and an all-inclusive is an option... mostly buffet B/L/D, ala carte/buffet lunch on the beach and 1 ala carte dinner at the hotels Brazilian restaurant and 1 ala carte gourmet dinner next door at the Villa Premiere. The Sheraton is not that much further away and also has an AI option, not the best beach, but one of the biggest pools w/swimup bar on the hotel strip and more dining options, including their Champagne Sunday Brunch and Thursday night Mexican Fiesta dinner buffet and show.

edmonton Alberta
Level Contributor
990 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: malecom hotels

Yes I mean a 1000 per person with air from Edmonton. Without tax

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,031 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: malecom hotels

That budget might put Buenaventura out of the range without a decent sale...

Tropicana may come in cheaper. Same with Playa los Arcos, and probably San Marino (although the SM would be my last choice of the 3).

All are walking distance as they're at the end of the Malecon Extension to the south side, all are on Los Muertos beach.

Edit: lots of condos along this strand too, more condos than hotels. But the price range may put beachfront places out of reach during high season so consider the possibility of places slightly inland with a short beach walk.

Edited: 15 August 2013, 16:43
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: malecom hotels

The closest hotel would be the Rosita which sits at the north end of the Malecón. Also close and downtown are the Encino, El Rio and Hotel Catedral. More options on the south side of the Rio Cuale and close to the southern extension of the Malecón.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,031 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: malecom hotels

Perhaps also the El Pescador?

Seattle
Level Contributor
42,186 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: malecom hotels